This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

WRDSB TRUSTEES BACK AT IT AGAIN



O.K. something is off in regards to these stories in the Waterloo Region Record. Firstly Cindy Watson has always been the good guy in my eyes. She's been the constant conscience of the Board of Trustees for many years. Mike Ramsay seems to have done many good things although a very long time ago he did get into serious trouble over using a Board credit card while he was down south on holidays. Therefore I really can't get a handle on the latest incident in which Cindy Watson has accused Mike Ramsay of violating the Waterloo Region District School Board's code of conduct. This code of conduct in my opinion is a crock with its' insistence that Trustees can only say nice things about fellow members plus WRDSB staff and administration. The title of the story is "Trustee turmoil deepens at Waterloo School board". Overall any bad press dealing with the WRDSB is music to my ears after how the filthy scum treated me and my family twenty years ago. Hard to shed a tear for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment