This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Saturday, December 17, 2016

CANADA'S ARMED FORCES IN THE SHIT AGAIN




Keep in mind that these clowns running Canada's Armed Forces are too stupid to even follow the laws of the land. If memory serves it was Pierre E. Trudeau who presided over Canada decriminalizing homosexuality yet these bozos continue harassing and discriminating based upon sexual orientation for decades afterwards. The Waterloo Region Record carried the following story on December 9/16 titled "Lesbian leads suit against Forces".

I would be a little interested to know if the discrimination and harassment was greater when the Conservatives were in power, or not. regardless it is shameful, gutless, bullying behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment