This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

IS STUPIDITY A PREREQUISITE TO BEING A SENIOR RCMP OFFICER?



I just had to ask that question. Today's article in the Waterloo Region Record refers to an estimated 14,000 to 17,000 victims who will have an opportunity to comment on the proposed settlement in the sex-harassment class action suit. Later in the article it refers to hundreds of calls from women across Canada, many long retired, in regards to the announcement last May of a tentative agreement in the lawsuit.

There is bad behaviour, bullying behaviour and just plain stupid behaviour and the RCMP brass thought somehow that they could get away with it literally for decades and with thousands of victims? Who are these people? Seriously whose butts have they been kissing for how long in order to move up the chain of command? Seriously are only the seriously stupid in the RCMP promoted to positions where they can abuse their authority?

The Record article is titled "RCMP sex-harassment class action suit almost certified".

No comments:

Post a Comment