This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

YET ANOTHER WATERLOO REGIONAL POLICE OFFICER IN THE CRAP?



Well I sincerely hope that I've already posted about this particular case back down the road aways because if this is yet another different case involving misbehaviour by our local police then I'm really wondering what the hell is going on. Anyways this particular officer and his various criminal charges whether pending, whether dropped or whether sucessfully defended at trial are all related in yesterday's waterloo Region Record. The title of the story is "Veteran officer pleads guilty to discreditable conduct".

One thing that I find a tad weird is that our senior officers seem to be taking a rather lofty, flexible and downright progressive view regarding this officer and his tribulations. There are suggestions that he has learned from his past mistakes, they won't be repeated etc.. Hmm. Then we learn there is a still outstanding $2 Million civil lawsuit filed by the officer against the Waterloo Regional Police. I've seen other disciplinary cases where I felt that the officers behaviours were less blameworthy than in this case. Those cases however didn't have an outstanding $2 Million civil lawsuit involved. Is there a deal underway to which we aren't being advised? Or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment