This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, February 24, 2017

SCHOOL BOARD EMPLOYEES COMMIT FRAUD?



Hoo boy am I laughing now. This is so totally not a surprise. School Boards throughout Waterloo Region moaned and groaned about standardized testing for years before it became mandatory. Now we find out that one of the French Boards actually cheated (?), committed fraud (?) or otherwise tried to game the system. What a hoot. Today's Record carries this story on the front page of the local section titled "Did literacy test fraud last five years?".

The only surprise for me is that years after the fact either the School Board or the College of Teachers have owned up to it and taken some steps to dissuade other schools or Boards from following suit. Which is pretty funny because who are we kidding here? I know a Board whose last letters end in DSB and starts in WR that I'd frankly be astounded if they hadn't thought of this first and acted upon it. I mean seriously look at the so called discipline that the French Board handed out to the two educators involved. A slap on the wrist. This tells me that those two may have taken a hit for the team on this one. Let's see down the road where their careers are. Will they be promoted or paid off in some similar fashion?

Why do you think the WRDSB pays all its' staff and teachers so well? Why do you think they are so tight with their union? Why has the Board in the past always sided with the union when a teacher has been caught redhanded behaving improperly, inappropriately or simply unprofessionally? Right now the Board, the union and the College of Teachers are hell on wheels on a teacher AFTER they've been convicted in a court of law on a criminal charge. Otherwise all three of those twits deny, deny, deny and attack parents with legitimate complaints. The only surprise to me is that our students are doing as well as they are; unless of course they aren't and the cheating at other Boards just hasn't been caught yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment