This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, April 10, 2017

DIRTY POLITICS IS EVERYWHERE



The Waterloo Region Record carried this following story on March 30, 2017 titled "Prison term for bridge revenge plot". This story is in regards to the colossal traffic jam at the George Washington Bridge that was created intentionally. Aides to Republican governor Chris Christie were sentenced to prison for their part in closing lanes without any reason other than to create havoc for the democratic mayor in nearby Fort Lee because he refused to endorse Christie's reelection as governor. The two aides involved were sentenced on fraud and conspiracy charges. A third aide turned state's evidence and testified against the other two. And that folks is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to tit for tat and political payback. Most of these politicians are sociopaths in their own right. The only surprising thing about this incident is that at least some of those responsible were convicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment