This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

FABLED RCMP CONTINUE TO TAKE A S... KICKING



Well it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of egocentric, self-important bubbleheads. Is it any wonder that our institutions are so totally unaccountable when those in charge (politicians) have spent their careers ensuring that they are non-transparent and unaccountable?

Here's a little list of recent published stories and opinions regarding our Mounties. Waterloo Region Record May 16, 2017 : "Bullying thrives at RCMP: report". May 17, 2017: "RCMP needs civilian managers " and finally today May 25/17: "RCMP sex harassment suit nears settlement".

All three of these tell us far too much concerning the poisoned work environment, disrespect towards women in general and overall stupidity and incompetence by the senior RCMP (male) management. Maybe it's no wonder that we have the likes of a Cambridge Councillor recently described as a man hater.

It's been my overall experience that there are an equal number or percentage of rotten to the core males as females and vice versa. Similarly there are deeply honest and ethical males and females. Believing or describing either gender as all good or all bad is a prescription for disaster. That said I'm going to show my real bias here. It's not fair that 95% of politicians give all the rest a bad name.

No comments:

Post a Comment