This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, October 12, 2017

ALL IS QUIET ON THE POLICE/MEDIA FRONT




How can this be? After this past summer of lawsuits, revelations of misconduct and misfeasance combined with court decisions hammering various police services how can the media not be still covering these issues? Certainly there must be some news as to what is going on? While the lawsuit filed against the Waterloo Regional Police Service was a barnburner so was the 93 page "Report Of Systemic Misfeasance In Ontario Policing and the Coordinated Supprression of Whistleblowers". That Report by Kelly Donovan was shocking even to those of us who have long ago lost whatever naivete we had left. I knew there were problems locally but her report certainly makes it clear that the problems are systemic throughout Ontario and Canada. Amazing isn't it in this time and place that human beings continue to set up public institutions to fail. Human beings unchecked, unaccountable and non-transparent can sucessfully pervert just about any institution whatsoever. Poor political appointees by unethical, corrupt politicians guarantee poor organizational ethics and conduct. When the culture becomes more about maintaining the appearance versus the reality of decency and honesty and furthermore promoting the status quo when change is needed; then a housecleaning is needed from the top down. Show me an honest and courageous politician willing to attempt this and I'll show you a politician not long for this world. The rot is at the very top namely provincial and federal politicians. How can any institution subservient to them and dependent upon them not be so?

2 comments:

  1. Police murder citazens kids mental health pateints even in hospitals been reading police shoot n kill a male patient like seriously excessive force is murder when u choose to draw a gun on a kid on a buss n unload it saying I feared for my life or public safety is all that's hot to be said n they get off justified homoside I remember the sun ran a article showing alot people shot n killed by police alot citizens never had a weapon just weren't compliant to the police order lay down roll over freeze u just have to get in a officers face and be arguing and u can be shot if the officers fears for there life in Brantford police were called to a noise complaint went to home got mouthy to a citizen Wichita mouth back walked in his home closed door the police walk up to door open the door walk in n shoot the boy dead that's break n enter unlawfully in a dwelling n murder shot st him 3 times mom n neigh our said all because the boy picked up a butter nife apparently n told police to get out so the officers felt justified to shoot all cause they didn't like the boy Endless cases of investigtions n murders by six rarely u see a officer charged for murder only onse who are are the once caught on video hmm mmm go figure cause I don't have to guess why no evidence no proof there should be a separate siu a public one started not by officers who good at saying was justified I'm just happy to see officers who commit illegal acts getting fired no pay about time been too many murders by police

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quiet on this topic cause people are afraid to comment on this I got 2 traffic tickets n harassed for days when I commented about they boy shot n killed by police on buss surrounded by police officers n one officer unloaded a gun on citizen police can kill n harass who they want n for a kitchener officer to say to my niece we can't charge her bf with assault after being beating black n blue by a imagrant bf cause you could of gave yourse the brusses disgusts me Maybe I need to step in take care of this scum bag n say same thing they say I feared for public safety being police won't gstgr him after the keep phoning cause he breaches orders to stay away n keeps stalking n threatening my niece who lives with my daughter u seriously don't have to tell me about police or political corruption see it everywere

    ReplyDelete