This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

"ATTEMPTED" MURDERER OF SAMMY YATIM CHARGED ON BAIL CONDITIONS



Former (I hope so) officer James Forcillo was convicted last year of attempting to murder 18 year old Sammy Yatim in a downtown Toronto streetcar. He was sentenced to six years in jail which is one year more than the mandatory minimum. Essentially he is appealing everything in sight from his initial conviction, to the sentence to the instructions the Judge gave the jury etc.. You get the picture. Apparently in Mr. Forcillo's world it's open hunting season on the mentally ill or those with serious emotional/behavioural problems. Mr. Yatim was walking back and forth on the empty streetcar carrying a small knife, talking to himself. Mr. Forcillo was outside the open door of the streetcar and after numerous turnarounds inside the streetcar, the first time Sammy Yatim stepped a foot or two into view, the former police officer opened fire. Three bullets hit Mr. Yatim and then when he had collapsed on the floor of the streetcar Mr. Forcillo shot at him six more times hitting him an additional five times after he was already down and possibly dying. Then another hero Toronto cop Tasered the down and dying young man.

Mr. Forcillo is throwing himself on the mercy of the courts. They've already given him a huge pass with only a six year sentence. I wish they had shown him exactly as much mercy as he showed to Sammy Yatim. Today's waterloo regional record carries this story titled "Forcillo charged for breaching conditions".

2 comments:

  1. Well this was clearly murder not attempted murder the boy died .he was shot twice n while dieing and at no threat to sny one.Truley it's another case of police tryn to hide another murder.And why us he granted bail.impossable was attempted murder was clearly murder caught on cam.my son shot a armed home invader point blank in our home defending his life and said get out twice before being lunged at by a convicted dangerous repeat offender he shot at all 3 home invaders with no intent to murder only defend his life with in inches of being killed himself.He was told in court he used exsesive force and could choose do something else.My son was sentenced to 4 years denied bail and was told if my son appealed he'd face longer sentence even if we faught the charge .I daughter off 2 of the home invaders in my doorway first was 6ft4 350lbs second came through the door waving bat swung at my son n he shot him in arm then the bigger first guy stomped on my foot with his winter boots n shoved me back then lunged at my son who shot him once also in chest area the third get shot in neck in our home.truley defending his n my life.my son got 4 years no bail not even a halfway house would except him after 3 years Why this officer is appealing and tryn to get it reduced to attempted murder is proof police are above law...this officer unloaded his gun on the 18 year old making sure he was dead after shooting him twice walked into buss n shot him 2 or more time I believe he was shot 5 times that's murder cause he dies not attempted murder.WTF.My son shot each home invader 1 time just once not intending to kill was only a 22 handgun.and he warned them to get out this officers life wasn't being threatened especially after he shot the boy and he fell down.he then went in bus and made sure the last shots were fatal.Thats murder .bottom line proofs on cams .witch interestingly after that murder the police come up with a law no video taping police .I guess it's also why police hate body cams n refuse to wear one..so the can cover up there wrong doings, murder assaults.my son did his 4 years.Unlike this murdering officer who feels he still didn't do a thing wrong n is above law and I truly home he's been fired with out pay.after murdering one of God's children.the boy was out numbered and alone there was a officer with a tzer and that's sll that should of took place he only had s knife and was out numbered n and no threat to s yone he was on the bus they murdered him instead of tazed him .That's exsesive force and murder and he is only 1 case off police murdering citizens I'm happy to hear s I u has to make public results of there investigations now when someone's murdered or shot in self defence .I only hope we view past cases were police shot n killed others but I doubt that'll happen cause there would be more officers charged with murder.Thus is reason police refuse to wear body cams .Cover ups justifyable homoside feared for his life or public saftey are there Majic words verry sad to see this officer was granted bail or even had grounds to appeal truly Canadians don't have right to life in police eyes .In our case they tried to say they came to collect on a debt and my son shot all 3 witch was b.s.even judge knew it was attempted armed robbery and is why the 2 survive home invaders got 18 months in jail except news paper said was over s debt.they should be sued for slander but me N my son were told to make no comment and take the 4 tear deal it's hog wash whole deal was spun to make grieving family think he was murdered for just approaching our farm the criminals knew if armed wearing disguises was proven thede got more then 18 months that's why they denied being involved in a armed robbery n came to collect on a bull shit debt.was no dent o nobody a cent and pay cash and judge knew was attempted armed robbery why the 2 others got 28 months so don't always believe news papers all my friends say sue news paper slander believe me if a lawyer offered to sue we would

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to hear on news rcmp have to wear body cams .what's up with police officers refusing to wear one .It should be law and one would think any honest officer would feel safer wearing one it could lead to convictions if there fatally shot on duty and be used in courts.Shame the police continue to cover up wrong doings and refuse to wear body cams sny honest officer would embrace a body cam and it should be law as part of gear to wear

    ReplyDelete