This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, December 18, 2017

SOME TEACHERS & THEIR UNIONS STILL DON"T APPRECIATE THEIR SWEET DEAL




The Saturday December 9, 2017 Waterloo Region Record carries the following story titled "Teachers' sick days put school boards on the spot". Turns out the self-entitlement, pufffery and overall disrespect for the tax paying public continues on for those teachers with a bad attitude and a strong union to back them up. Don't get me wrong I have even less use for their employer especially if it's the Waterloo Region District School Board. Back in the 90s when my children were young they amply demonstrated to me their contemptible, self-serving me-first attitudes.

A provincial audit recently raised the alarm that teachers' are taking off more days than ever at alarming rates. Oh what a surprise! Seems they could no longer bank their unused sick days and then get a full payout when they retired for days they had not used. Of course both the boards and the teachers unions, as usual, are speaking from the same script. It's all about teachers mental health don't you know. After all their excessive wages have also included generous benefits including retirement plans and paid sick days; namely eleven per year at full salary and another 120 days at 90 per cent. That is more than a sweet deal but not good enough for some of those spoiled brats.

Hence if they can't bank their unused sick days they are going to use them anyways, sick or not. Maybe the offenders were brought up in teacher's homes. Maybe their used to a totally different level of stress, tension and power/authority exercised over them than the rest of us. The majority of us are non-union and sure as hell not all by choice. We basically get nothing, including even a decent fair hearing when someone has a complaint about us at work. It's a pathetic joke yet teachers are protected by their unions to the point where short of a criminal conviction for sexually assaulting children; they will never be fired. Just not good enough for some of them it seems.

2 comments:

  1. Kw school board don't get me started my daughter go missing never showed up at school a firsy ever n police say wait 24 hrs my daughters got abducted on way to xchool and I was told there bagging by school like you're causins did when they attended kw schools.and police say wait 24 hrs then can file missing persons I told them somethings wrong my kids never missed day in there lives I always drove them till got injured and they became prey for the sick pedophiles of kw region I told police youse wait 24 hrs I'm going go looking now and if you find z headlace pedophile you'll know who did it .end of storey yes I was right they were abducted luckey the Hispanic male who had my one daughter let her go once she told him her name my other daughter was getting brainwashed by another pedophile into moving to a tropical island she had a sandals magazine n empty promises tryn to convince her to move to z island. Luckey I tracked them down and my causins called police so they could save the creep.And I would have to ho to jail for beating the creep up.so if you're kids go missing font wait 24 hrs like police tell you .uou have to.seems strange because I see amber alerts maybe they changed wait 24 hr rule the police have before you file missing persons I'm just glad I didn't wait 24 hrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first encounter with kw school board I was told my son needed rial in cause his causins went to same school n principal told me she had many encounters with them n rial in worked for them and the school had me take a piece of paper to a dr on back paper said this child needs Ritalin cause his causins did and it worked for them turned out my some has Ashburn syndrome not a hyper disorder wasn't a hyper bone in his body he was slow and slow learner multiple learning disorders so he ws placed in special needs class rest his whole life seems once we moved back to the kw area when I took him to high school they stopped and searched my son for drugs caused his causing who hadn't seen in decade ran into him at school and shook his hand so predjuducly the same teacher who my causing beat up took it apon himself to search my son when entering scroll a using him of being drug dealer .bot low n behold he had no drugs not even a penny once I got told by fellow student what was happening I drove to school n pulled him out of that preducduce school took him to school board threatened to due cause my son can't multiply add subtract has Ashburn syndrome the school board I demanded my son be in another school he arranged to put my son in waterloo Oxford witch the kw police would go into that school and ask his class mates if he was selling pot that should have stopped when a teacher got wind and told the officer that boy can't add and subtract and is in life skills class learning to add so impossible for him to be a dealer even with abit of common sence the officer still harassed me son and eventually assaulted him had him arrested over slanderish remark and zcused lighting school bus seat n melting chair abit although all students said that burn was there he was charged with assault with weapon for flickering a lighter on s cool buss .seemed they work hand in hand if they font like you cause was first time my son got in trouble and the police went to his gf home and told her parents my son wa bad news and there daughter shouldn't be dating him do it ended and they wonder why he dont like school and police in kw he was assaulted by kw police beating up n police lied said never touched him but there was witnesses so don't believe police or school board my Don had never been in true with police till highschoool age 15 but yes police n schools work hand and hand once you mention sueing there quick to make it look like it's all has to do with you're child we could sued school board n police several times even time he was pulled out of his company truck and picked in head by police cause officer didn't like him stocked him harassed him N pulled him over no reason n assaulted him punched him in head through him on hyways another prejudice officer knees my son n they arrest him failing dhow police registration god company vehicle boy was I pissed and also the trucking company when they picked up the truck from impound and seen my son wasn't lie in he showed it to officer n was on seat with tickets the supervisor who checked vehicle said to me I knew it was in glove box but police said was no insurance wrong on and when he hot arrested the police lied to me and trucking company and said no wee hadn't seen you're Don. Bull kw school board and some officers are full of lies and should be sued anything to make a boy look bad to justify there assault just good thing we had witnesses people out smoking st s builds Ness who seen officer punch my sin jñ head few times for no reason or was it maybe to start a fight so they could shoot him too

    ReplyDelete